Workforce Solutions for South Texas recognizes that not all area employers have the same human resource needs. Because workforce challenges vary from employer to employer, we can customize our business services for any company. Our consultants work as advocates for you.
Our customized services include:
- Recruiting, screening, testing and referring of qualified applicants to fit specific company jobs
- Recruiting from other sources when there are no qualified candidates registered at The WorkSource or on WorkInTexas.com.
- Skills, aptitude and interest testing of employees when job requirements change
- Specially-arranged training and development classes, workshops or seminars (such as job-specific training, diversity training, or adult basic education classes) for current or new employees
- Employee training online, on-site, or in a classroom of a local community college
- Employer hiring events at career offices or special job fairs for mass hires
- Brokered services for employers that need to find consultants for specialized services, such as task analysis and job redesign
Most customized services are provided at no cost, but some training and development services may require a nominal fee.
Customized training-program run through the Workforce Centers to meet the needs of employers in the community. The employer is committed to provide employment by the end of the training, or remain employed if an incumbent worker. The employer shall pay for not less than 50% of the cost of training.